I facilitate learning experiences that help teachers connect theory to practice. Teachers leave my workshops with increased self-awareness, a big-picture understanding of the needs of their student populations, and new approaches to apply in their classrooms.
What I Offer
- School-based professional development, including partial or full-day in-service workshops and presentations
- Getting Started with Trauma-Informed Teaching
- Supporting Challenging Students
- Trauma-Informed Classroom Management
- Social-Emotional Skill Development through Problem-Solving
- …and more!
- Conference keynotes
- Boundaries and Role-Clarity for Trauma-Informed Teachers
- The Four Priorities of a Trauma-Informed Classroom
- Unconditional Positive Regard: Creating Caring Schools
- Community-based workshops
- Trauma-Informed Mentoring (for community- or school-based mentoring groups)
- Self-care for Helping Professionals
- Education consulting services, including school- and district-wide initiatives
- Trauma-informed practices implementation
- Shifting from punitive to collaborative approaches in classroom management
All offerings can be customized to the needs of your school or group. Only have 30 minutes? Want to spend a whole day with lots of hands-on application and practice? Hoping to focus on the needs of your music, PE and art teachers? Have to highlight the connections with competency-based learning? I am flexible and adaptable, and will work with you to create a learning experience that best meets your needs.
Based in the Green Mountains of Vermont, I am happy to serve schools and community groups locally and across the country.
Please contact me at Alex@UnconditionalLearning.org for rates and scheduling.